Born on the 8th of March 1950 in the Netherlands.
• Bachelor of Arts from the Maastricht Art Academy, Netherlands (1971 - 1976);
• Bachelor of Arts with Honours on Industrial Design from the Hasselt Academy of Arts, Belgium (1988 - 1992).
• Art teacher, from 1976 to 1978, Netherlands;
• Expositions in several countries since 1981 (viewed in the EXPO section of the site);
• Coordination of expositions and performances of several artists in own atelier;
• Theatre experience in performances with moving objects in thematic scenarios;
• Tutor of several workshops, mainly ceramic, Netherlands and Portugal.
• Symposium of wood, Lokve, Jugoslavia;
• Academic design prize, Industrial Design from the Hasselt Academy of Arts, Belgium (1992)
• First Prize in the II Symposium of Iron, Abrantes, Portugal;
• Public concourse, Monument to the 25th of April, Pinhal Novo, Portugal.